PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kf4bsb

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 23, 2013
I thought I would share some pics of three pipes I just finished up today. Here is the funny thing about all three of these pipes, they are all from other pipe repair/restorers "junk" box. We all have them, a box of pipes we have required that we know we will probably do nothing with, but sometimes we forget what is in those boxes and what a little bit of work can do to bring them back to life. Sorry I don't have the before pics, but I hope you like these.
Here is a nice Thompson made in Italy

Here is a Dr. Graybow Savoy

Here is a nice little Jansen's pocket pipe

All of these were fun and I have a couple of more I am going to pull out and work on including one Savoy that I have no idea index up in the box. I think I will be putting all three of these up for sale.
Wes Keenan

Rebuiltbriars.com

beerzombie

Lurker
Mar 1, 2015
Beautiful work! In this day of disposability, it's nice to hear of old things being made new again! Cheers!

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
It's nice to see when some folks reach a level of acquisition that makes them discard pipes and others pick up the ball and show them the love they deserve. Good on you

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Good work. Interesting that these former lower level pipes, with some time and careful work, are rather classy pieces.

kf4bsb

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 23, 2013
Again, thank you all. I just love taking these old estate pipes and bringing them back to life. It is very rewarding and quite therapeutic.

Status
Not open for further replies.