PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

leacha

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 19, 2013
Colorado
Nice. They will smoke very fine I'm sure. It's a shame they are not better represented or discussed. My first pipe was a La Rocca which I still have.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Good catch! I have a La Rocca poker with a carved pattern rustication and reddish stain. Really liked it

at my local B&M, but thought it was just a little too folksy. But it stayed in mind, and weeks later I went

back planning to buy it if it was still there, and it was and I did. The one pipe cost me about $60, but

it was/is worth it. And I supported my local independent pipe shop owner. This was about three years

ago.

thesmokingtexan

Can't Leave
Jul 11, 2014
I have smoked two of them and so far I am very pleased. It has a really nice tight draw which I prefer to the more open draws.

peteguy

Lifer
Jan 19, 2012
There is a ball shape on snipe bay that caught my eye. I may need to take a chance as these La Rocca's look purty sweet. Well done!

decigar

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 2, 2013
Very Nice!!! I've been eyeing the panel on the bottom from an online retailer. I believe it was in black. Just haven't pulled the trigger.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
almost makes me feel badly about spending the same amount on a beat up old Dunhill yesterday.

Very nice lookin pipes there brother. I like the red one most.

thesmokingtexan

Can't Leave
Jul 11, 2014
The darker ones look black but they are really a dark walnut. When I purchased them online I thought they were black.

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
Huge LaRocca fan here and I believe they are a very underrated value in the factory pipes. In fact lets leave them where they are so they don't go scarce on us. I have a Bene smooth billiard that has smoked well from bowl #1. Congrats on the score!

eightywon

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 4, 2014
Nice! A La Rocca Rhodesian was one of my 1st pipes. Still have it. Still love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.