PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Just like to give a shout out for the wonderful service from a first time customer. Even though as a U.k. Resident we have some of the best (& most expensive) brands available, I never thought I'd be able to sample any of the vast array of American blends. Thanks to members of this forum for pointing me in the right direction, this is now possible. I found 4noggins exemplary in their customer service. Swift & helpful response to any query & immediate attention given. Very rare these days. Thankyou 4noggins from a very happy & satisfied customer!
Fixed thread title, please see rule number 9. Pertinent portion: Please capitalize words in the thread titles. Thank you, Robert.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
I've been pleased with the few dealings I've had with 4noggins. They're solid class.
For you smokers outside CONUS, they must be a godsend for difficult to find US labels and burners.
Good on you, Rich.
Fnord

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
I've been pleased with the few dealings I've had with 4noggins. They're solid class.
For you smokers outside CONUS, they must be a godsend for difficult to find US labels and burners.
Good on you, Rich.
Fnord

oldreddog

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 4, 2014
Three cheers...pip pip!!

An excellent outfit to deal with. Thanks to 4noggins I have some STC Bengal Slices on the way.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
I've dealt with 4noggins a few times and have also been completely satisfied with their service!

Good to hear you are also pleased simon. :clap:

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Rich's customer service is second to none. He's my go-to guy for a lot of weed and I've never been disappointed with an order. Buy with total confidence!

4noggins

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2013
Well Fellas, thank you so much for your kind words. All of us at 4noggins truly appreciate it.
At 4noggins we don't really go out of our way to please customers, it's our philosophy of handling customers and orders the way we would want to be treated as a customer. When I order something online, I appreciate quick shipping and great customer service and I try to give that same service to all of our customers.
So please, all of you who think you are special at 4noggins, YOU ARE NOT!! You're just another customer that gets our full attention from start to finish. :worship:
And Pipestud, thank you for adding to this thread. I look up to you, and respect you, and when I grow up I want to be just like you........
Rich

4noggins.com

Where Better Matters

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Folks should realize that Rich was among the first sponsors of this site. I think he was the first.

Also, when issues requiring a charitable gesture arise from time to time, Rich has always stood tall. :clap:

ltstone

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2015
Rich has been taking all my money, I got a couple of orders coming,with some Essence of Vermont, Three Blind Moose and Double Fantasy... can't wait ! (I'm the Pancake guy :) )

danhester

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 17, 2016
Nice. I haven't ordered from them yet, but maybe I will give them a try for my monthly provisions in a few weeks.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Rich and 4noggins is second to none for me. He's provided me with samples when I've asked, good sized samples that have resulted usually in me ordering 8 ounces the next time I order. He's also thrown in a good amount of pipe cleaners when I've asked him to send me the bill for them, but he just throws them in. Him and 4noggins always go the extra mile for me. Plus always I usually add to my order the next day and it's always no problem. I owe Rich the fact that I have a nice cellar today, something I never dreamed of in the beginning. Now I probably have a lifetime supply of baccy.

Status
Not open for further replies.