Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
On The Pipes Magazine Radio Show tonight, instead of a featured interview, the show will be co-hosted by pipe collector, smoker, and prominent social media piper, Thom Provost, a.k.a. TheeDiabeticMan. Brian and Thom will discuss "Epic Fails" with a pipe. We will have some holiday music, a gift giving guide, and rant.
theediabeticman.jpg

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
Again? Well anyway the price is right, but I hope they replaced the string between the tin cans before the interview. 8O

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Epic Pipe Fail- I got a Savinelli Chocolate pipe in their 626 bent apple shape. It was a 6MM filter pipe. I apparently was able to fit in a 9MM adapter from another pipe into the shank. Over time this created a crack in the shank. One day when I was going to clean it I went to remove the stem and half the shank came with it.
Epic Tobacco Fail- When I first started I was ONLY into Aromatics. I saw a lot of reviews on YouTube and Tobacco Reviews about this blend called Ennerdale Flake. So I order up a tin and it comes I crack it open and I'm knocked back by the scent. Very soapy and very old lady perfume. I shrugged it off and loaded the pipe and lit up the bowl. It was a mere three or four puffs before I threw in the towel and dumped the entire bowl and subsequently the entire tin of tobacco. Easily my worst tobacco experience EVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.