This Will Put A Smile On Every Face Who Checks This Out!!!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

96 Fresh Peterson Pipes
12 Fresh Chacom Pipes
9 Fresh Radice Pipes
3 Fresh Bill Shalosky Pipes
3 Fresh Askwith Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohiopuffer

Can't Leave
May 18, 2012
Tom and Jerry are great I remember watching that when I was a kid.The only better for me are the old Bugs Bunny cartoons not this new stuff but the classic ones with Mel Blanc I can't get enough of those.My favorite Tom and Jerry was the one with the mouse that was the country singer and kept grabbing Tom's whiskers for guitar strings.They don't make them like that anymore.

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
I will be the first to admit that it holds new significance for me since the last time I saw it 25 years ago
Thanks for the culture shock, shawn622 :puffy:

martiniman

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 6, 2012
Tom and Jerry turned me onto some great music with a smile.

Check out more Louis Jordan songs......

burg

Might Stick Around
May 12, 2012
Ha! Love Tom and Jerry! They don't make 'em like that anymore.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
I also loved Tom and Jerry and Looney Tunes when I was young. I got to take Mel Blanc out for dinner! He was speaking at the local college and staying for the week at my Aunt's house. If you don't know, he was the genius that voiced all the Looney Tunes characters: Bugs Bunny, Yosemite Sam, Daffy Duck, Elmer Fudd, Porky Pig, Tweety Bird, all of them. I admit I was a little starstruck, and wondered if I should ask him to do the voices or if he'd be sick of folks asking that.
Wasn't a problem. He did all of the voices all of the time. You'd ask for the salt and Daffy Duck would hand you the salt. You'd ask for the pepper and Yosemite Sam would hand you the pepper. It was awesome. What a life he must have had, making people happy and smile every place he went. A true genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.