PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

mlaug

Part of the Furniture Now
May 23, 2010
Iowa
I love Danish freehands more than any other style. But, I'm not so sure about this pipe. This is the first twin-bowl freehand I've ever seen.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390534678743&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123
It has a certain unique/novelty characteristic thats sort of interesting.
It also looks massive.

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
You'd look as if you're smoking a bra
:rofl:
I wonder if you smoked two different blends out of something like this if it would create a different experience then just mixing the blends together pre-smoke.
For all those who complain about the wife not liking the smell of latakia, smoke a heavy aero out of one side and what ever you want out of the other. :idea:

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
Eaglerico, no, no, no, you've got it all wrong. Pack each gigantic bowl up with 1792 Flake. The massive amount of wood will soak up a lot of heat, allowing you to huff away like a madman. The incredible rush of nicotine will cause you to leave your physical body, transcending time and space itself. You will wake the next morning in a pile of your own vomit a changed man!!!

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
I've seen a few pipes like that. It would be cool to have one as a collectors item. It seems like it would be hard to clean since the draft hole goes in two seperate diretions.

rlunderhill

Can't Leave
Jan 10, 2012
That's the first double holler I've ever seen. Sure don't want to smoke that while driving. Talk about an obstructed view...

radio807

Can't Leave
Nov 26, 2011
New Jersey
Just because something can be made, it does not necessarily follow that it should be made.
Also, when someone describes something as being "unusual," you can usually count on it being a dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.