Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
My dog Traveller goes with me just about everywhere she can go. This is how she rides but recently we were setting in a parking lot drinking coffee, enjoying a bowl & doing some paperwork before running errands. Suddenly she hears the sirens of a firetruck approaching out on the highway nearby.

4jDNdCc.jpg

hXHbg0F.jpg

When Catahoulas hear a loud prolonged siren they usually go into their prolonged Catahoula howl, something like a coyote or wolf. I managed to get this picture taken when she was taking in air into her lungs for her howl, but somehow failed to get a picture of her howling.

QnkrkUY.jpg

Traveller says, "Hi". Post your dog & animal pics.

jessicac

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 7, 2014
Ok, that just made me smile and squeel..
Ok you got me, I've got a soft spot for dogs.

maxpeters

Can't Leave
Jan 4, 2010
Don't have one this month, but here's Dutch with his silly chicken. I got him at an animal rescue center 7 years ago. He used to sit on top of his dog house at the center and watch people come and go. He was adopted twice, but returned because he sheds so much. I liked him immediately.

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
Jessica, when you graduate from law school we'll send you a puppy! I imagine your next 4 yrs or so are going to be pretty busy to include a puppy in your life.
Brad, that is a great pic of PMon; you can really see his coloring. Remember, he is still just a pup. My red males were Chiricahua Jack & Cochise; if I ever have a blue leopard male I would name him Blue Duck.
Dave, I'll bet Fly is a good frisbee dog! He's a fine looking Border Collie.

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
Brad,

Here is a good pic of a Catahoula with a cracked eye on her left. I have never seen one in person. Picture credit to Sasquatch Catahoulas.

uWtMGBc.jpg

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Book, Ki saved me from a terrible ass whipping early one morning, I saw a flatbed truck back in one of my 3 driveways on the farm, thinking it was the farmer I walked to the truck. It was 2 young stout men throwing trash out of the flatbed, yelling at them to stop they started to come on me, Ki heard me yelling and broke out in a run and I had never heard him growl that vicious, I made them pick up the trash and they left. Wife told me if Ki wouldn't have been there they would have beat your old ass. She was so right.

Status
Not open for further replies.