Tags:  No tags yet. 

This is the best day ever!!!

(8 posts)
  • Started 7 years ago by mushjoon
  • Latest reply from tokerpipes
  1. mushjoon

mushjoon

Login to Send PM

Today, I called Penn Valley Pipes and Tobacco Co. to order clay pipes because mine had been broken.

And Mr. KC Ellis, the owner of the shop, told me that he would just send me a pamplin clay bowl with a 8 '' Sherlock clay pipe for free!!! Now that's a great customer service

Adding up to that, I ordered McClelland's Drama Reserve and Frog Morton on the Bayou (I love this blend) from pipesandcigars.com without shipping charge! (Hail to Free Freight Friday!)

My TAD/PAD did not stop there; I ordered Peter Stokkebye Balkan Supreme, MM General corn cob and Samuel Gawith's Full Virginian Flake! I've been searching web-stores for months to find FVF!!!

I guess that's what I get back for ripping off my knuckle skin in martial arts class... NO PAIN, NO GAIN.

Posted 7 years ago #
  2. batdemon

batdemon

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Sorry to hear about your knuckles but the rest of the day sounds freakin awesome!

Posted 7 years ago #
  3. baronsamedi

baronsamedi

Black House Whore

Login to Send PM

I guess that's what I get back for ripping off my knuckle skin in martial arts class

They must be training you to fight the spark plugs on my van. I have the same problem!

Sounds like a heck of a good day, man! I really like that Frog on the Bayou, too.

Proud Member of the Blackblood Society Photobucket
    Posted 7 years ago #
  4. mushjoon

mushjoon

Login to Send PM

I just went outside and smoked my latest blend in the cellar: Peretti British Blend.

Very nice tobacco, but oh boy, this baccy can kick with nicotine! I should only smoke this guy after a nice full course dinner...

Peretti Royal is also nice, but I have to smoke a few more bowls to find out the hidden taste. I'm always so excited about exploring the hidden realm of new blends!

Posted 7 years ago #
  5. uberam3rica

Uberam3rica

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Frog Morton on the Bayou (I love this blend)

Me too. It's delicious. It's the only Frog Morton blend I've tried, but i want to try the others

As long as I got a pipe full of baccy and a nose full of snuff, I'm a happy camper
    Cigarettes are an addiction, cigars are a hobby, pipes are a religion
    Posted 7 years ago #
  6. mluyckx

BelgianTex

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Looks like a great day... Even with the knuckles

"The fact is, squire, the moment a man takes to a pipe, he becomes a philosopher. It's the poor man's friend; it calms the mind, soothes the temper, and makes a man patient under difficulties. It has made more good men, good husbands, kind masters, indulgent fathers, than any other blessed thing on this universal earth."
    -"Sam Slick, the clockmaker" aka T.C.Haliburton
    Posted 7 years ago #
  7. admin

Kevin Godbee

Smoking a Pipe Right Now

Login to Send PM

That is excellent. Now you have to make today the best day ever as well.

Check Out Our - Pipes Podcast
    Posted 7 years ago #
  8. tokerpipes

tokerpipes

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Or at least till you run out of money.

If you can't pack it, light it, and smoke it then why do it. It's a dieing art that must be rekindled in all of us as fortold by our forefathers.

Words to live by for all pipe smokers.
    Posted 7 years ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   gatorlope, jpmcwjr, newportpipe, litup, k9shag, ravkesef, mikestanley, lawdawg, laniromee, nunnster, ben88, pianopuffer