PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Mike asked to see my Rad Davis collection in a post so here they are. They are in order in which I bought them. The first one was new, the next 5 were estate and the last 4 new.

rad1.jpg

KGrHqNrkErPBoHjPBQKCHRmOtQ60_57.jpg

E1628-1.jpg

DSC01823.jpg

FH01385Pic10F.jpg

004-009-5048_zps81a5504c.jpg

FH02095010.jpg

FH02105Pic9F.jpg

FH02123Pic9F.jpg

FH02128Pic9F.jpg

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
Those are f**king gorgeous, the forth and fifth ones down are right in my wheelhouse. The collection is truly top shelf Harris, Rad's sandblasts are on a level very few pipe makers can achieve. You have good taste and have chosen well.

metarzan

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 14, 2012
You are a lucky man to have such a nice collection from a great pipe maker. If I had to choose my favorite it would be the canted sitter, but they are all top notch. Thanks for taking the time to post. Very nice!

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Just amazing! They look awesome together. You have impeccable taste -thanks for posting them up Harris.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Awesome Harris - thanks for putting those up. I can see why your such a fan of his - those are simply gorgeous.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Congratulations Harris on all the Rad Davis pipes. I enjoy his pipes also but I only have two at this time. I know they sell super fast after he sends out his email related to new inventory.
Doug

kasbah

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 26, 2012
Very awesome pipes, Harris! I especially love those spalted tamarind appliques.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Thanks for all the nice comments guys, it is appreciated. It has been a blast collecting Rad's pipes and I look forward to even more. One of my commissions should be done this week so I will be adding another soon. To my eye Rad just makes some beautiful pipes, but even better is the way they smoke. I have had pretty pipes in the past that didn't smoke worth a damn, but everyone of my Rad's is an incredible smoking machine. The thing that keeps amazing me is the fact that I have never heard even a hint of gurgle from anyone of them ever. I have smoked these things outside in the humidity of the Florida summers and even then, I have never needed a pipe cleaner to soak up moisture. I swear Rad has made a pact with the devil of something like that. lol
Adam, that Cherrywood is from Scott Thile. It does look similar to Rad's work though and it is a great smoker.

Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
How the hell did I miss this thread!?!?
Harris... :worship: words cant even describe how much I love your collection... you, my friend, have exquisite taste in pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.