This Has Been One Stellar Day!!! Thanks Mrenglish!!!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
The other day Mrenglish saw that I really can't afford tin tobacco. He messaged me saying he would like to send me some. Who am I not to agree. Well today the mailman comes with this large Heavy Box and I think "What is this?". I open it up and its stuffed to the gills with aged tin tobacco. Some is 12 years old. None is open. This feels like a Christmas I haven't had since I was 10 years old. He also sent me a Falcon metal pipe that's brand new with 2 briar screw on bowls. This guy is amazing. I looked at the newspapers that he used as packing material and they are The Columbus Dispatch. I should have known he was a Buckeye. Only Buckeyes are this awesome. I was raised in Columbus and live a half hour south of there now. Thanks Mrenglish. You da man!!!! On top of this I got 4 25g tins of snuff I ordered from Mr. Snuff. If you haven't tried any snuff, being a pipe smoker, You should definitely try Viking Dark. It tasted like the tin note of MacBaren Dark Twist. Amazing stuff. The others are good too but This is about the pipe and pipe tobacco and how cool Mrenglish is. Thanks man!!! Here are pix of what I got today!!!
2012-09-12104303.jpg

[/IMG]
2012-09-12131632.jpg

Note that I am smoking out of both bowls. lol

sparroa

Lifer
Dec 8, 2010
Wow, there's a generous bunch around here today...
Congrats to you Shawn and kudos to Mr. English for his generosity.
You've got a fine selection of tins there and a whole new style of pipe to explore...
(Shawn PM me with your opinion of Odyssey if you ever get around to it, if you don't mind)
I can't say I'm personally into trying snuff but that'll be another small adventure for you.
Have a good one.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Hot damn. Enjoy that. Take your time getting to know all those delicious blends.
:worship: @ MrEnglish

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
Yea. I've been smokin and smilin all day long. Now I need to clean. Ok Sparroa, will do. The Falcon is cool 2. If it starts smoking wet, You just unscrew the bowl, wipe the moisture, screw it back on and puff away.

keith929

Lifer
Nov 23, 2010
Mrenglish you truly a great human being. :worship: Shawn622, many happy smoke rings to you man.

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
Yea, I am not worthy :worship: When he said he would send some tinned tobacco, I thought he was talking about like a few partials, or one full, not 14 aged unopened tins that was more than my entire stash. Here's what even makes him cooler. He has been messaging me, so I know he has logged on. He has thanked me for the kind words in this thread, yet has not taken a bow or said a word in this thread. That's modesty. That's a stand up, real man. Holy crap. I hope I grow up to be half the man he is. Thanks Cajun. That worked great. I love this pipe too. I can smoke 2 bowls simultaneously through the same pipe!!!!

sixmp

Can't Leave
Jan 19, 2012
Wow congrats and well done Mrenglish. I hope you enjoy those Shawn622.

That fine collection is more than double my current baccy stock haha :D

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
theres a decent ohio group. myself, bentmike, shawn, mrenglish, dhizzy...and a few others i think

Status
Not open for further replies.