PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

irish

Lifer
Aug 12, 2011
Texas
Well Ladies and Gents this forum's members are without a doubt the best people on Earth. I have been around the world, been to the circus and seen the puppet show and I have never, ever met a better class of people than right here on this forum. Yesterday when I got home from work there was a package waiting on me. It was from Rsuninv here on the forum. The package contained not one, but three pipes for my collection. A beautiful Pre-1925 Kaywoodie smooth bulldog, an elegant Kaywoodie Canadian and an outstanding Bamboo shanked Yello-bowl billiard. I could not believe the generostiy of this man. I really don't have the words to express my feelings so I wanted to come on here and say " Thank You". I sent him a message thanking him and asking him what I could do for him in the way of pipes or tobacco and all I got back was " I want nothing in return, your joy is payment enough". Ladies and Gentlemen it doesn't get any better than this!!! :clap:
So without further delay here are the pipes he sent me!! Again I can't say thank you enough to Rsuninv.
Bulldog

Canadian

Yello-Bole

jfox520

Part of the Furniture Now
May 24, 2013
I love the Canadian. I have been trying to get a 73s. As usual the generosity of the members of this forum is amazing.

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
Way to Go gents outstanding!
Rsuninv is indeed a great guy and awesome member in our community.
Gary with that Kaywoodie collection of yours he definitely found a great home for those pipes and a very deserving recipient. Enjoy!

okiescout

Lifer
Jan 27, 2013
Absolutely awesome act, and beautiful pipes! I especially like that Yellow-Bole! Great act all the way around.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Wow very cool, love the Bulldog as well, and though I'm not normally a fan of bamboo, there is just something about those old Yellow Boles that call to me. Way to go arsuninv.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Christmas morning in August! The bulldog especially strummed my strings, but all are

most special. Good group, this, the pipes and the Forums members.

12pups

Lifer
Feb 9, 2014
Minnesota
I'll say it with my signature. (And congrats to both of you on an exchange that perfectly emblematizes the camaraderie of the forums here.)
Joe

davidintexas

Jun 4, 2013
That's a great looking pipe, Gary. Congrats. Way to go Tim. I have a Kaywoodie bulldog that I got at an antique store that looks exactly like that. Don't know what year it is, but I love it, and like to smoke H&H Anniv. Kake in it. Enjoy!

antbauers

Jul 12, 2013
Tim is def. a good guy. The world would be a sad place without people like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.