PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
So I did it again and tripped the odometer on posts one more time. Let this be an example for you. I need to read more and post somewhat less. You folks are just too engaging and stimulating and you get my neuro synapses firing, and then off I go, not always on the subject. Here's to a thousand more, perhaps at a more gradual pace if possible. Thank you again for all the good information, interesting questions, madcap humor, personal observations, sometimes perplexing thoughts, new ideas, striking photos, tobacco samples, conversation, and energy. As they said in the 60's, write on!

Dec 28, 2015
The most amazing thing to me is that in the 6 months I have been here, every single post of yours that I have read have been insightful, helpful, entertaining and well intentioned. It's guys like you that make this forum a great place to hang out.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Well, golly gee, hecky darn, I thought this thread was about a hugely overpriced pipe! I think it's interesting that you have that many posts so far. But that is not a bad thing. I don't ever remember your posts being about nothing, or just a "nice going" or "great pipe". Thanks for your contributions. :clap:

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Congrats MSO, I totally enjoy reading your posts. They are interesting and helpful all the time. Thanks for being here with us.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
I also appreciate your effort in starting new and interesting threads. Not every one "takes," but that is not a judgment of their quality. Enough do. It helps keep the forum young, alive and thriving.

peteguy

Lifer
Jan 19, 2012
I also appreciate your effort in starting new and interesting threads
Agreed. It is a much better place when a person doesn't start the same thread 42 different ways. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.