PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2014
Everyone knows and loves Gaslight, it automatically wins everything so including it would be redundant.

I'm looking for the most flavourful G.L. Pease Latakia blends just next to it.
Go!

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
Quite Nights is probably the most flavorful in my book. Also a huge fan of Westminster and Charring Cross but those are more traditional English/Balkan respectively.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
If you haven't tried GLP Key Largo ... you must!
Another vote for Quiet Nights as well.

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
Key Largo IS awesome, although I had to smoke part of the tin before it clicked for me.

mirain

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 5, 2011
Ashbury, even though it's not an "in your face" latakia blend it's a great smoke.

ericusrex

Lifer
Feb 27, 2015
This thread is a real testament to Pease's skill as a blender. It's amazing how many different blends are considered his best when asked. What Lat blends haven't been mentioned so far?

escioe

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 31, 2013
I actually prefer his lighter latakia blends. Kensington has long been a favorite of mine that no one else seems to talk about. But if I had to pick one blend with latakia to smoke for the rest of my life, it'd be Chelsea Morning. That blend has so many faces, each prettier than the last.

northernneil

Lifer
Jun 1, 2013
I'm with escioe and his preference for Pease's lighter Latakia blends. I am also a huge fan of his non-Latakia blends such as Cumberland, Union Square, Jack knife plug and the like.

Status
Not open for further replies.