PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

teufelhund

Lifer
Mar 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
So I hopped online to restock some of my favorites and low and behold free UPS for any purchase over $100. What do you think happened? TAD in full effect; and a big thank you to Carter Hall for getting my $99 purchase over the limit cheaply and deliciously. Without further ado here's what I'll be dreaming about the next week (Some favorites and hopefully some new favorites):
Dunhill Tin - Nightcap(50g)

Escudo Navy DeLuxe (50g)

MacBaren 7 Seas Regular Blend 3.5oz Tin

MacBaren Virginia No.1(3.5oz. tin)

MacBaren Mixture Scottish Blend (3.5oz. tin)

MacBaren Navy Flake (3.5oz. tin)

McClelland Tin - Deep Hollow (50g)

McClelland Tin - FrogMorton's Cellar (50g)

McClelland Black Shag (50g)

Peterson Tin - University Flake (50g)

Peterson Tin - Gold Blend (50g)

Carter Hall Pipe Tobacco- Boxed Pouch 1.5oz
Let me know what you guys think of my selections...

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Free shipping is always good.
I have to say Mac Baren's Navy Flake is a good blend especially for the price considering it's a 100 gram tin. Love 7 Seas Regular blend. Peterson's University Flake is a pretty good smoke as well as the Gold Blend.
Enjoy!

homeatsea

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 6, 2013
I've got some Escudo coming my way as well. If you haven't had the MacBaren Mixture Scottish before, I do hope you enjoy. It's quickly become a personal favorite. I also really enjoy their 7 Seas Regular.

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
I haven't paid shipping for about 3 months now. I am trying to restrict myself to 1 order per month at $100 for free shipping. I am now starting to pickout different types of tobacco than my "norm" and smoke a little cellar a lot. LOL

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
A plan. You gotta have a plan. That's my problem. I see all these wonderful tobaccos and then hop willy nilly to this retailer and then that one to order. Dumb. I know. I gotta get organized about this.
teufelhund, that is just a nicely thought out order.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
In typical Marine fashion you aggressively and precisely chose your target and took them in one, fiscally responsible mission. To this day this is still why we only have 3 round burst and not full auto :rofl:
Happy smoking and enjoy. I have just recently became an uberfan of the FM Cellar and have heard so much from you guys on the Escudo that I have to get that in my next order.
May I ask whom you ordered with? I may not order $100 in tobacco but could throw in a pipe to hit the mark
Cheers,
Semper Fi

teufelhund

Lifer
Mar 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Variety was the idea, but I was kind of safe with the shag, gold blend, 7 seas and CH. Believe it or not it took me three days and a lot of scratch paper to get the order together.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Thanks Devil Dog. I am probably going to be wondering over to their site today Brdavidson just scored a pretty nice 4 pipe case over there for $20. Perfect for my two day work trips or a visit for the weekend. I think I am going to try the Escudo and the 7 Seas, as well as pick up one of those Brigham pipes.
Ahhh, the constant craving of ATPRAD; All Things Pipe Related Acquisition Disorder.

trucha

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 26, 2013
The only one of those that i've tried is the escudo which I just cracked open this week for the first time. And it is my favorite tobacco that i've ever had. It is simply perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.