PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

tonypuff

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 27, 2011
Woke up this morning and noticed something was wrong with my Toyota 4runner's passenger doors....too make it short someone during the night popped the locks and stole my cb radio, subwoofer box (audiophile...) Zune mp3 player and my 75 year old Kaywoodie Flame Grain which is my driving/truck pipe...hope the Sheriff finds the punk so i can kick him in the jewels repeatedly...

tonypuff

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 27, 2011
Im surprised they didnt just take the whole car really....my pipe though was my grandfathers and although beat up it had alot of sentimental value and i hope the dope they are probably smoking in it right now kills them....

tonypuff

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 27, 2011
stun guns were made for moments like that. sorry for your bad fortune.
trust me...if i had woken up while they were in the act i wouldn't have used a stun gun.

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
Holy shit, you're the third forum member this year to have a pipe stolen out of their freshly raped vehicle. I'm one of the three too. Sucks man.

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
What's even worse is you can't hook the car battery to the door handles. Stupid mantrap laws. I hate relying on bad karma to get them. :evil:

tonypuff

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 27, 2011
I had 2 10" Pioneer no-names in a $300 custom built bandpass box running off of a bridged 400 watt Jensen amp that i purchased in 2003...the box was built by a very good friend of mine and the subwoofers were Walmart specials but the bass was very tight and could vibrate your fillings out if setup right.....

collindow

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 15, 2010
Portland, OR
Damn! This is similar to what happened to me. My Kaywoodie Yacht was stolen...and the thought of weed getting smoked from it pains me SO MUCH.

My truck was broken into a different time, earlier this year. Lost a Zune as well. It was one of the ones from when you could customize the for free. That pissed me off a lot. And a Kindle, lost a Kindle in that as well.
I too hope that your sheriff finds the little bastard. He deserves to be kicked right in the nuts. Really hard.

Jul 15, 2011
The only reason that some people are still alive is that it is illegal to murder. May justice be swift and harsh.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
That truly sucks, my friend. Sad that those things happen, because there are still people who have no respect for other people or their things.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I don't know how it is where you live, but in Texas, our "Castle Laws" give us the right to use deadly force in the case of vehicle burglary, as long as it's parked on our property (driveway included). The cars that get messed with the most are the ones parked in the street. Unfortunately, spoils from auto-burglary are usually fenced among private individuals and never recovered. Arond here, the police won't even investigate a car burglary. I hope your luck runs different.
About 2004, my brother's leather got jacked out of his gf's car. The thing is, it had a couple of 1 of a kind patches on it. If I see those patches again, the wearer is going to have them pulled. One way or the other.

tonypuff

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 27, 2011
The kicker is that i JUST moved, living at this new house for all of 2 days and this happens....Shingle Springs, Ca.

dhizzy

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 29, 2011
baron...I need to move to Texas. Castle laws inOhio cover your dwelling but not a vehicle. That is awesome. Talk about a deterrent.

Status
Not open for further replies.