PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Recently a fellow member had read somewhere that I loved Motzek Strang rope tobacco. As those familiar with this blend know, it seems to have gone away, not entirely extinct, but doesn't look good. There are those who blame me for this ;)

Anyways, this fellow member had purchased a good bit of rope based upon its reputation. Turns out he didn't care for it as much as others. Obviously, we all have different tastes. And so he reached out to me and after some back and forth, I was able to pick some blends from my stash which he wanted to try and we made a trade. My Strang arrived today. I thought I'd never open another box of Strang rope tobacco again.

This is one of the really awesome functions of the forum. It's good knowing that should you ever purchase a blend(s) that you don't love, you can always find a trustworthy forum member who will likely take it off your hands in a trade.

I'm happy I scored some Strang and happy to be a forum member. A big thanks to the guy I traded with! I'm glad you found me!

Next week I get my car back. A Porsche in my garage and some Strang in my pipe.... life ain't all bad.

murica

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2017
Ive been lookimg for this. Seems to be MIA currently. Thats a nice stash nate. Glad you scored it!

toobfreak

Lifer
Dec 19, 2016
Next week I get my car back. A Porsche in my garage
Better watch it Nate. Don't tempt fate. Next thing you know, the garage ceiling light fixture will come loose and fall right on the hood! 8O

jitterbugdude

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2014
Looks nice! I bought 2 pounds a year or so ago but they are in storage waiting for me to retire in a couple of years.

username

Lifer
Dec 24, 2014
Tucson Az
I got 100 grams reserved for my 40th birthday party. In a mason jar on my desk its pretty dark after only 2 years of aging.

Status
Not open for further replies.