There is just something sexy about a woman with a gun.....

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
glock_girl.jpg

except in this case....I just threw up in my mouth a little. Those jeans must be made of a Kevlar Carbon Fiber weave to uphold under the pressure.

kabong30

Can't Leave
Jun 2, 2012
I have to be honest, and I'm sure there will be a lot of "lighten up" chatter after I say it, but I find this extremely crass. It's the lowest of the low brow humor. Next time you find yourself in a compromising position or realize that you aren't the most attractive person in the room I want you to imagine a bunch of guys on the internet snickering at you. Disappointing.

colcolt

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
That first "babe" looks like some I've seen at Wal-Mart. They have to wear the tightest of everything so you can see the cottage cheese...yuck!

locopony

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 7, 2011
baronsmedi, You owe me a new pipe now! The one I was smoking shot from my mouth upon sight of that and shattered on the wall some 20 feet away.

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
I have to be honest, and I'm sure there will be a lot of "lighten up" chatter after I say it, but I find this extremely crass. It's the lowest of the low brow humor. Next time you find yourself in a compromising position or realize that you aren't the most attractive person in the room I want you to imagine a bunch of guys on the internet snickering at you. Disappointing.
Speaking as the least attractive fat guy in most rooms, I can say the snickering isn't that bad. Its the well wishing green peacers who throw buckets of water on me at the beach and yell "Help me keep him wet until me can get him back out to open sea!" that are really bothersome.

Status
Not open for further replies.