PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
Welcome Pipe Parlor, You picked out a great site to show your goods. Good luck in the pipe world to you.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Very nice pipes there.
I love that Radice billiard with the natural sandblast.

thepipeparlor

Lurker
Feb 5, 2013
My name is Sean and I run thepipeparlor.com. Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome, kind words, and encouragement. Please let me know if you have any questions for me or if I can help with anything. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site, it's a dream in the making for my family and I.
Many Thanks,
Sean

gray4lines

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 6, 2012
KY
Wow, the site really does look good.
I appreciate the great quality pipe/product photos. Very easy to see what you're buying. I'll keep an eye on your site!

oldshacker

Might Stick Around
Oct 26, 2012
Welcome Sean, Your site is pleasant and uncomplicated the way I like it. Good luck and thanks for the sponsorship.

thepipeparlor

Lurker
Feb 5, 2013
Wow, thanks again everyone for the warm welcome and kind words. Looking forward to great things!
Many thanks,
Sean

crk69

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2012
Welcome Sean and thanks for being a sponsor... Very nice site, and easy to navigate..

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
I think I may order my next pipe with them out of sheer support for them starting a new business. I love that!

thepipeparlor

Lurker
Feb 5, 2013
I wanted to thank everyone for all your support in my first 2 months. We've had a great response and are excited about the future of The Pipe Parlor.
Many Thanks,
Sean

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
Sean,

I missed the first post welcoming you to our site, so I will say it again. Welcome! When I am in the market for a new pipe I will look your way!

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Best of luck in your new venture, Sean
I know how very hard it is to start a new business.
Looking forward to see your growing collection of estate pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.