Theodore! HU, What, When, Where, How.....

SmokingPipes.com Updates

18 Fresh Estate Pipes
3 Fresh Bill Shalosky Pipes
24 Fresh Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Pipes
48 Fresh Savinelli Pipes
48 Fresh AKB Meerschaum Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
theo1400.jpg

My Theodore (Tad) ship has come in!
2v2EvzjDYx3L6Bn.jpg

elpfeife

Lifer
Dec 25, 2013
I do believe that is earmarked to send to his Secret Santa partner. Dan is very generous.

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
great haul! i see you got the burley flakes in the center. fayyum is amazing. too bad HU hasn't found a distributor in the USA.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
I already have a couple tins of Directors Cut, so I decided to take a broad sampling of the rest of their stuff. The book is really just a very nice hardbound catalig, but it’s mostly in German (except for a section written by Arno!), My high school German can’t keep up.

jmill208

Lifer
Dec 8, 2013
Maryland USA
Nice. The Fayyum Kake is good stuff.

I purchased directly from Hans in the past. IIRC, it was a bit of a “schmerz in den arsch”, but worth it in the end.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Yo wood
Bodacious! I'm glad the HU connection worked, at least this one time. Did you order that fancy HU catalog? I saw one at Chicago and was sad that it wasn't available. Time for me to put in a pre-emptive HU order imminently.
hp

les

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Hans sent me a number of boxes of "hobby supplies" when he was direct order only.
Great blends. The line has expanded greatly since I last stocked in early 2016. Hans is the most innovative blender working today. He takes risks and tries unusual components and his blends work remarkably well. His 5th Anniversary Blend, which uses a little bit of balsamic vinegar as a component, is one of the best blends I've smoked.

seldom

Lifer
Mar 11, 2018
One of the many nice things about marrying a German woman and living (for now) in Germany is trying some of the blends here. I've really enjoyed HU blends.
If you like, perhaps you can let us know your thoughts on these blends as you try them.

Status
Not open for further replies.