PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
This just isn't my month! First I throw away my father's pipes, now I had the wrong pipe delivered! I was excited to get to the mail today as I was expecting the arrival of a paneled Castello Collection bent pipe with an Army Mount, but instead received a Castello grade straight Billiard with a Reg. number. A fine pipe, indeed! Only it wasn't the one I ordered. The dealer was very apologetic and assured me the correct pipe would be shipped tomorrow along with a return label. All's well that ends well. It'll only be a wait of a few days, after all, but it was still a let down. On the positive side, I get to experience the excitement of anticipation again!

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
Anthony, you can see it in a post in the Italian Pipes section. It's the 2nd pipe in the Castello PAD post.

yaddy306

Lifer
Aug 7, 2013
Regina, Canada
Is this the one?
Looks creamy!
stock-photo-milan-italy-january-mueller-yogurt-bianco-meaning-plain-yoghurt-245932819.jpg

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
Well, the right pipe came today, and I have to say that, IMHO, not only is it the best looking pipe I own, its one of the two best looking pipes I've ever seen! I have never been a fan of panel pipes, but this one is simply gorgeous to my eye! Certainly worth the small hassle. Its a small Castello Collection Bent (Brandy?) Panel with an Army Mount. Clenched beautifully. Smoldering some McClelland Boston 1776 in it now. (Photos on the Castello PAD thread in the Italian Pipes section)

Status
Not open for further replies.