PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kane

Can't Leave
Dec 2, 2014
Praise be one thousands fold for the blessings of the pipe!

The past few weeks have been "a challenge", to put it in the contemporary gentle vernacular of our hard times.

Business and making a living has been a bit tough of late, and "the boss" (you might know her) seems less personable as time reels out.

However, when I fire up pipe and tobacco, it truly is a pleasure. An honest respite from all the f***** up s*** waiting in the wings.

It seems that the more I dislike rest,

the pipe makes a space to find myself and peace.

Smoke on, Brothers and Sisters!

stanlaurel

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 31, 2015
Your ability to enjoy the simple pleasures even in the most difficult times cannot be taken away from you. God bless.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
A pipe helps re-focus on your own consciousness and being alive as few other activities.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
I hear that! Some days are wonderful and other days just can't pass quickly enough....but then there is always tomorrow. Peace brother. :puffy:

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
I hear that! Some days are wonderful and other days just can't pass quickly enough....but then there is always tomorrow.
You hit it on the head there Brother! Without tomorow, there is nothing to dream for...

kane

Can't Leave
Dec 2, 2014
Thanks for the kind words, guys. I'm fine, it's just the ebb and flow of life. But the pipe sure is good and helps when things are on the down.
A pipe helps re-focus on your own consciousness and being alive as few other activities.
Nicely said, and so very true!

Status
Not open for further replies.