PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

grizzly86

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 5, 2012
...Thursday night for a weekend in Springfield. We left out Friday morning and went to the Discovery Center science museum for a couple hours. Then she took me to Just For Him handed me a bill and told me "Happy Father's Day, you have to spend it here". When I went in they had a few distributors there selling their pipes for 20% off so I didn't have a problem finding anything. I ended up picking out a Stanwell poker; it was stamped 207 Relief on them bottom of the shank. I also got the sampler pack of their Middle Earth blends.
210-600x450.jpg

We spent Saturday at the zoo and had a ball. Here are two of the pictures I took that I thought turned out really well.

098-600x450.jpg

096-600x450.jpg

The kicker for this great weekend; I came home this morning to see that the Penzance that shaintiques

sent me was delivered and waiting. He also threw in some Stokkebye Nougat. Thanks bud!
I hope everyone else had a great Father's Day too.

grizzly86

Apr 5, 2012
Sadly with the smoking ban in Springfield there were no smoking signs plastered all over the zoo.
Just thought I would add; The wife said that everyone made her feel very welcome talking to her and my 3 year old son while I disappeared, her words, to go look at the pipes.

bigmike

Apr 24, 2012
Beautiful Pipe and looks like a Great Trip.
Congratulations....

batdemon

Dec 20, 2011
Great all around, great looking pipe, great looking peacock, great trip and last but by no

means least, a great wife and son. :clap:

nabottle

Can't Leave
Apr 27, 2011
Excellent purchase. I miss Springfield. It's my hometown. I'm in FL now, but I'll be there later in December.

waznyf

Apr 24, 2012
Texas
Awesome pipe!

Sounds like a great weekend and a great wife too! Enjoy them both! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.