Pipes Magazine » General Pipe Smoking Discussion

Tags:  No tags yet. 

The Time It Takes You to Get Your Tobacco

(6 posts)
  1. seanz

seanz

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Seeing as I am at the botom of the world, I was just wondering how long it takes people to get their baccy.
    For me anywhere from 12 to 36 days.

New Zealand
    Peter Piper.
    Give me the weed, the fragrant weed, My wearied brain to calm; In a wreath of smoke, while I crack my joke, I'll find a healing balm.
    Posted 7 years ago #
  2. yoru

yoru

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Usually 12 to 20 days here in the States depending on who I order from. . . I've had one show up in three days because it was closer to me and the mail didn't bloody lose it.

Except the four orders from Canada last year -- only one of which I ever got refunded -- three refused to refund on the grounds they had sent it, and that it was a postal issue, not theirs. . . which I can't in good conscience complain about because they're basically right. My own fault for not requesting insurance.

Canadian customs is just plain awful, at some point, early on, they admitted they -had- two of the packages (I had no reference number for the third) and I still don't have them. But I gave up months ago heh heh. I assume they got confiscated due to the PACT.

Sincerely,

Yoru
    Posted 7 years ago #
  3. olderthandirt

OTD

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

All my baccy orders are from US based vendors, mostly shipping UPS so 5 to 8 days.

Snus, snuff and briar.
    Not much more required in a day.
    Brian from Oregon USA
    Posted 7 years ago #
  4. nathaniel

Nathaniel

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I'm in Central FL and usually order from P&C's who are in Albany, NY. It takes between 3-5 days standard shipping for me.

Posted 7 years ago #
  5. terry

terry

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

For me,,Southern United States..about 3 days.

Posted 7 years ago #
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Anonymous

Unregistered

Login to Send PM

Pipes and Cigars - amazingly 2 days, if the pack and ship the same day I order it, UPS manages to have it to me next day.

Smokingpipes - it used to be 2 - 3 days, but now that they use the new service where it's shipped by UPS finally delivery is made by the post office - it adds an additional 2 - 3 days (so with them everything is either ordered for next day or 2 day delivery).

Everywhere else - on avg 5 - 8 days.

I guess at times I take it for granted that on any given day I can put in a TAD order and have it with in 2 days, and I think that's a long wait.

Posted 7 years ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   tobefrank