PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brightleaf

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 4, 2017
I am not without pain. My teeth have been a constant source of it for some time now. I have noticed general relief from tooth pain when smoking a pipe and for some time afterwards. In addition pipe smoking helps me to fall asleep.

For the relief of pain and quietness of mind I am grateful for the peace my pipe brings me.

chippewa-410x600.jpg

How does the pipe promote peace in your life?

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
brightleaf: The quote in your signature line pretty much says it all.
Tobacco does deliver much contentment...and contentment is a close cousin to peace imo.

Jan 8, 2013
It helps me relax after dealing with the idiocy I deal with at work on a daily basis. It helps me calm my mind when I want to do so. And it's a constant companion while reading or watching a movie. When I want to think and meditate on life, the pipe helps me do that as well. That is some of the ways it promotes peace in my life.
And since I rarely clench, it's usually in my hand, and I would never hit someone with my pipe in hand. I wouldn't want to break it. :mrgreen:

brightleaf

Sep 4, 2017
You may want to add a war pipe to your collection anthonyrosenthal74. That way you can have a calm mind while dealing with the people at work.

pipe-tomahawk-600x348.jpg

piracy.jpg

brightleaf

Sep 4, 2017
Smoking does give me a chance to reset my perspective/emotions. In that way I can easily remind myself of my inner contentment. I think your right in that aspect Brian64. I guess there is some truth in my signature quote, a moment of reflection gives virtue a chance to show itself.

Jan 8, 2013
You may want to add a war pipe to your collection anthonyrosenthal74. That way you can have a calm mind while dealing with the people at work.
I definitely need one of those. At least for display.

Status
Not open for further replies.