The Pipe Tool Goes Open Beta!

(5 posts)
  • Started 4 years ago by James Foster
  • Latest reply from James Foster
  1. pylorns

James Foster

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

We've come a long way with a year of development and crazy hurdles to bring this finally to the general public! We're now open beta! http://www.thepipetool.com Login and try it out! Check out the help section and FAQ as well.

Posted 4 years ago #
  2. buroak

buroak

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

That looks pretty cool and functional. Is there a feature that allows you to easily keep track of the tobaccos you were/are smoking in a particular pipe?

Life contains a particle of risk. - Allardyce T. Meriweather in Little Big Man
    Posted 4 years ago #
  3. sjfine

sjfine

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Three security questions? Birthday? Sorry.

Posted 4 years ago #
  4. settersbrace

settersbrace

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Looks pretty sweet, I have questions though. My experience with inventory type apps has been lackluster, the most common failure comes when one tries to remove an item from inventory, let's say from a sale or trade. Will that be a problem here? I have one app that will allow you delete an item but it shows up in other functions of the app, it gets to the point where it's useless and confusing. Just some hopefully constructive points concerning other, similar apps I've used in the past. What I see so far looks VERY useful and thank you for putting such a tool together for all of us!

Never mind, I just registered and I'll look through the FAQ section.

De gustibus et cloribus non disputandum.
    'There is no arguing about tastes and colours.'
    Posted 4 years ago #
  5. pylorns

James Foster

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

So next feature is just that - I mentioned it in the blog post - but say you have 10 tins and your purchased them all at the same time. You want to open 1 tin and then keep the other 9 in your cellar. We're going to do a function that will do just that, there is a lot of code entailed to do that but we have an idea on how to make it work.

Posted 4 years ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   donjgiles, tozert, jvnshr, bigpond, willyspiper, mawp, tobefrank, ben88, cossackjack, pappymac