PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshwolftree

Part of the Furniture Now
got a text from work...servers still down...two days and counting...without going into to much detail I work phone tech support for merchants...the effected server is a major widely used financial reporting site...I should be angry and stressed already and I haven't even put on my shoes yet.
But for now I'm in pipe zen land, caught in the eye of the perfect storm, a cup of chock full o beans original with heath creamer and a splash of kahlua, my trusty H.I.S. bent briar in hand, I gird my loins or some such and prepare to face the torrent of screaming,swearing,crying,and otherwise maddening calls today.
Which brings me to the tobacco...oh the lovely, perfect for right this moment, tobacco. A tin of Villiger 1888 Cocktail Hour. It's the perfect paring with the coffee, just the right notes of flavor wafting through my mouth and nostrils to accent and bring out every flavor in the coffee and the coffee accents and brings out notes in the tobbaco, I never would have thought possible to get from a pipe. The tin says it's perfect for enjoying the setting sun. I suppose their right in a way, if you work night shift. complete rapture from this pipe, this tobacco and this moment. Thank you Villiger 1888, thank you my trusty briar, and all hail to the coffee pot.
Oh yeah, thanks to y'all on the forums, in case I forget in all the chaos later. Without you I probably wouldn't be smoking this briar right now.
PS: if I'm in the wrong forum please bump me to the right place...I'm a newb :puffy:

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Gives you something to look forward to no matter how your day has been. Everyone on here likes to talk about the scientific side of things, which is great, but in the end it should be about the stress relief and the anticipation of a good relaxing smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.