PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
Sun of a rassin frassin cassin

Just got the bill for 3 sessions of Physical therapy. Even after my insurance, I'm out a good $450. I can think of quite a few pipes that should have gone to instead. The worst part is that I was supposed to go to 5 but after the first 3 were so pointless, I didn't see why I should. I could have gotten the same exercises online and they are far too simple to need instruction or supervision. Sorry for the rant, I just needed to get out a few rassin frassins and give a sigh to the pipe that could have been. This is the second time my back doctor has sent me to PT with no positive discernible outcome. Next time I get prescribed PT, I'm not going unless I really need it.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
I've found physical therapy after each of my surgeries was more than useless. I can stretch just fine at home and for free.

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
Request a different physical therapist

I have been to different ones but I have come to the conclusion there are some things you need a physical therapist for and many you do not. I fully respect helping someone learn to walk again or deal with a injury or condition but I can stretch on my own, as Nate said.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
I myself have had PT, just one series of sessions. I came away impressed with how much good it did. I suppose, like many things, PT comes in many flavors.
hp

les

Status
Not open for further replies.