The Old Cajun Strikes Again ~ What A Guy!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

18 Fresh Rossi Pipes
156 Fresh Peterson Pipes
12 Fresh Dunhill Pipes
3 Fresh Ping Zhan Pipes
12 Fresh Johs Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
A wonderful package arrived today from LA today. Bradley knew I was having a bit of trouble acquiring Mulberry wood for a shape 91(or was as Ed found a source the other day). Being the gentleman that he is, the Old Cajun pulled this beautiful Mulberry off the rack and sent it to me. It is an Ed James creation from 4/2013 and although a favorite of Bradley's it arrived in beautiful condition. The pics you see below are when the pipe was first carved by Ed back in 2013. I think the first bowl will be a sweet and savory 50/50 blend of LTF & Miss River this evening after it cools down outside a bit.
Although I am still going forward with the shape 91, this pipe will remain a life long treasure and testament of the generosity of a great man. Thank you very much Bradley. Words just can't say enough buddy!

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
That's just awesome. Just another example of Brad's generosity and the fellowship of our little community.
Nicely done!
-- Pat

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
I can without a doubt say I am fan of Mulberry now. The LTF/Miss River mixture just sings in this pipe. What a fantastic smoker!

Jan 8, 2013
It's good to come back here after a long absence and see that the cajun is still at it :) Congrats, Chris. And well done, Bradley!

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Many of us here have benefited from the human typhoon of kindness emanating out of Metaire, LA.
Welcome to the club, Chris!
Fnord

Status
Not open for further replies.