PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtclark

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 3, 2013
Hello all - while specifically cigar oriented, this video provides an direct link to the official CRA sponsored petition to protest the latest FDA regulations. The links attached to the YouTube video are very easy to use, and the video provides an excellent explanation for why efforts to appeal these regulations need to be focused.
FDA Regulation Appeal

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
12,081 signatures.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/do-not-enact-fdas-option-1-final-rule-premium-handmade-cigars

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Signed!
Just now getting into cigars. I know I've possibly picked the worst time to get into them.
P&C had a pretty nice Man Cave II deal. You get a 40 count humidor, jar of humi care beads (4oz), 10 solid sticks with a 92 rating or better from Cigar Afficianado, a cutter, and a Black Ops torch lighter. All of those goodies for $70. I threw in a $20 digital hygrometer.
With pipes I have my favorite blends and enjoy them a lot. With cigars I'm more into variety and trying different blends. I'll probably buy more samplers than boxes.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
Already did the one for my congressman and just received a response from his office yesterday which I’ll post later(for what it’s worth), and signed the White House petition.

P&C had a pretty nice Man Cave II deal. You get a 40 count humidor, jar of humi care beads (4oz), 10 solid sticks with a 92 rating or better from Cigar Afficianado, a cutter, and a Black Ops torch lighter. All of those goodies for $70. I threw in a $20 digital hygrometer.
I don’t wish in any way to get off subject, but I just want to interject a simple word of advice. Although that’s a great price you’ll soon find out that a 40 count humidor will end up being quite small and that those humi-care beads are pretty much useless unless you fill half of the humidor with them. Also, a great place, and about the only place I do business with is Thompson Cigar and on occasion Best Cigar Prices. Thompson Cigar has a HUGE selection of cigars and a plethora of great sampler packages which is a great way to get started. They also have numerous sales and often times free shipping. Good Luck! :wink:
P.S. Don't forget to season that humidor before using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.