The Next Generation of Pipe Smokers (More Babies!)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
Hey all, a little slow to get this post up, but on Monday, July 16th at 3:19am my wife gave birth to a healthy baby boy, Lachlan Aiden Smith. Our eldest, Duncan, is completly enamoured of the little guy, and will tell anyone that will listen that this is 'his baby!'.

Everyone is home, happy, and healthy - albeit exhausted.
B381205F-orig.jpg

70EB9E98-orig.jpg

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
Congrats! I hope everyone is well and healthy! I've got a daughter on the way due November 28th :)

yuri66

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 17, 2010
Congratulations, I see a proud Papa there, wish you all the best for the future, enjoy them as much as you can, time goes fast. good looking family, Schmitz :clap:

tre123

Might Stick Around
Jul 5, 2012
Congratulations. They do grow up fast, although I only have daughters. I assume they great the same pace, lol. Enjoy the time, it will fly by.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Congratulations daddy ! Trust mom and baby are doing well.
Get ready for some sleepless nights, but given this is #2, you know the drill ;-)

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
CONGRADILATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! I have 5 and 6 year old boys. I've raised them myself because their mother passed in '08. So I am super close to them and i promise you this..... THEY ARE THE BEST THING YOU WILL EVER DO!!!!! Well mine are my Crowning achievement:)

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Congrats on the new baby!
You're dedication to keeping the Pipe Smoking Army alive will not go unrewarded. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.