PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hakchuma

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2014
Michigan, USA
Pretty excited about the new Savinelli 311 KS Poker. I've been on the fence of getting a poker for a while now. Pulled the trigger this afternoon.
I threw in a can of Haddos Delight and Orlick dark kentucky to meet the free shipping requirements. Excited to try those as well.
http://www.smokingpipes.com/pipes/new/savinelli/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=190614

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I was impressed with the 311's when I happened on them. It's a nice array of different finishes, bands, and prices, I thought. So far, I feel like they are too similar to a Parker poker that I have, but I definitely took notice. If you don't have a poker, and you fancy this pipe, you can probably find one that feels comfortable in your wallet.

aggravatedfarmer

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 9, 2015
I find that Savinelli produces good smokers, that look good, feel good, and are easy on the wallet. Great purchase. You won't be let down by Orlik dark strong Kentucky. It's quite tasty for late nights or early evening. But not after supper. Lat bombs are for after supper!

heffeweisse

Might Stick Around
Sep 9, 2013
I never owned a Savinelli, but looking at the 311 further increases my changes of purchasing a rusticated finish.

gogosamgo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2015
Congrats on the new pipe! Got to let us know how it smokes!
Michaelmirza, congrats on winning one as well. I've entered so many contests and drawings in my life, but have never won a single thing! Glad to hear someone on the board won though!

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
Savinelli gets you an outstanding pipe for the $$$. Have to add two tins of great tobacco to hit the free shipping mark is just further testament to the value you get. Good for you.

calabashed

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 10, 2015
Gotta say that's a nice shape! Really like the rusticated finishes when the rim is smooth, the PAD is calling to me on this Oscar Tiger.
VgYe1rh.jpg

gogosamgo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2015
Gotta say that's a nice shape! Really like the rusticated finishes when the rim is smooth, the PAD is calling to me on this Oscar Tiger.
Wow really like the look of that one!

Status
Not open for further replies.