PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Had a fruitful morning getting my pipes somewhat organized. this is the cab inet my wife and daughter got me for my birthday.
HDAyVcA.jpg

eWLUyCa.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
No more pipes for you! Great cabinet. My wife gave me a similar one in lighter wood for Christmas. Shows the pipes nicely and keeps the dust off. I have stacks of tins on the top.

bloodwood

Might Stick Around
Nov 2, 2014
Puyallup, WA
I sure wish I had your conundrum "too many pipes not enough space".
What's the story on that red smoker in the upper right corner?

It appears to be a Rebel pipe...

Different color, refuses to dress-right-dress.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
I remember how nice this cabinet looked when you posted it earlier. It looks even better now that its full. Very nice indeed. It's nice to see the side profile of the pipes to. :puffy:

mortonbriar

Lifer
Oct 25, 2013
New Zealand
Looking great! I am curious whether this cabinet, or other purpose made pipe cabinets, have air holes on the sides for circulation, I understand being behind glass for the sake of dust, but would you not want to let them breath a bit too? I really like the glass door look, and was thinking if i make myself one i might do slats on the sides with gaps between them.
Isaac

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
The doors are plexi-glass and there's enough of a gap that air circulation is not a concern. Some of the pipes are too large to fit so I had to choose which to mount. I still have others that need to be racked but I have another 24 pipe rack that's now looking a bit empty. We all know what that means.

Status
Not open for further replies.