PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

seadogontheland

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 4, 2014
Kick myself in the rear...I bought 6 tins of this stuff and it is just too laden with Latakia. It packs well, smokes nicely but the other players are more subdued than I prefer. Tried it in different pipes and the same result. Sigh. Anyone wanna buy 5 tins? lol.

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
Simon, you seem like such a nice guy. But I guess 5 friends is better than none.
(Does that mean I'm not getting one of those tins?)

seadogontheland

Oct 4, 2014
Hmmm...have not heard back from you...anyone else interested? 5 tins for 100.00 and I'll pay for delivery in the U.S.

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
Being that Balkan Sobranie is my favorite tobacco along with SPC Mississippi River I would love to take them off your hands, but I think my wife would shoot me. LOL
Would you be interested in trading for a couple? What tobacco's are you looking to try and/or stock up on?

seadogontheland

Oct 4, 2014
I'm really looking to get rid of the whole lot at once and purchase some of my favorites...Joie de Vivre by C&D.

I can drop the price for you to 80.00 delivered if that helps? Or 90.00 delivered with an added tin of the rarely seen Pelican by Butera...nice blend but have one tin left and if there is someone who would like to try this then I would like to help out.

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
I'm really looking to get rid of the whole lot at once and purchase some of my favorites...Joie de Vivre by C&D. I can drop the price for you to 80.00 delivered if that helps? Or 90.00 delivered with an added tin of the rarely seen Pelican by Butera...nice blend but have one tin left and if there is someone who would like to try this then I would like to help out.
That's a good deal but I would like to see tomorrow. LOL Good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.