PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipebaum81

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2014
Here I am thinking you were talking about waiting for your son to arrive! I know what you mean, brother. I have mail inbound from the states and it is taking forever!!

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
I hear that! I'm waiting on a couple packages of goodies to arrive from the States too.

Only takes about a week but it seems like forever. :(

khartman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 6, 2015
The worst part is when you get the tracking number and think there's a chance it'll show early.....it never does.

kaboom

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 12, 2012
Place lots of different orders and neglect to keep track of them. Get them shipped to your workplace. Its wonderful when stuff just starts arriving and you're not exactly sure what it might be!

momeerphil

Might Stick Around
Oct 26, 2009
Speaking of long waits, 10 days ago we shipped some pipes to a customer in Israel. We checked on it today, and the package is just clearing customs in Brazil! You never know what route international shipments are going to take.

oldreddog

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 4, 2014
Sometimes the order does turn up early.
Ordered for the USA on Friday the parcel just arrived on my desk in Dublin. Hooray!
So of course I opened it straight away groped the contents for a while now its sitting under my desk exuding delicious aromas. Feck!

Status
Not open for further replies.