The Lapel/Hat Pins are Availible, Live Here...

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drum roll please...
Finally, the new sterling silver lapel pin is here
The first ten will get one of these. And, I have already ordered the next batch of ten, so if you do not get one of these, be patient, and they will be here very soon.
I had to play with the shipping options. It is set to $7 for within the US and $25 for Europe. I had to add in the cost of the boxes. I have done my best to keep these all dirt cheap, while making absolutely nothing on them, So, if you have a problem with the price, just keep on moving. I cannot possibly make it any cheaper. All I ask is that if you are pleased with my work and service, leave me positive feedback.
Thank you, and I hope that you enjoy!!!

cpjeffrey11

Might Stick Around
Feb 24, 2015
HAHA! got one! Been waiting for this. I'll let you know what I think when it arrives.

pipebaum81

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2014
Apparently they sold out in 2 hours. Site is telling me "Sorry, this item sold. Have CosmicFolkloreStudio make something just for you, or try these other items"
If more come available I would like one...
j/B

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Very welcome! If you come up with a Danish freehand design, I'm wanting one of those too!

pipebaum81

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2014
cosmicfolklore, please do not apologize for anything! We are in your debt. I just shared the info so people would know in advance. Thanks for completing this awesome project.
j/B

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
Doh, missed them. I will be waiting for the next round though, even my favorite pipe shape. Thanks for the work and actually getting this idea turned into an item Cosmic.

phred

Lifer
Dec 11, 2012
Glad there's another batch coming... as I'm definitely still interested!

Ok, give me a few minutes to set it up. I have to print out the other orders first.

It will take between 14 and 20 days. I will include that in the description. So, don't give me a bad review for being late, as long as it is within my estimate, ha ha.
I will only leave the pre-orders up for 24 hours. I'd hate for someone I don't know to pay for one, and then bash me for being late.
Thanks again guys!!

joshb83

Can't Leave
Feb 25, 2015
Damn my PAD! I'll be waiting for the next run! Yet I am definitely looking forward to this!

Status
Not open for further replies.