PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

minfarshaw

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2014
I opened the free Rockwell knife and can't find a way to close it. The wife said, just ask your friends at the forum. Any ideas?

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Don't get caught carrying one of those in NYC as the cops love to bust people for them to increase their rap count and it can get three years in the slammer. I have seen examples of scenery movers who have to carry a knife as part of their job description getting pulled up by over zealous law enforcement officers. In fact I believe their union has to write two or three letters a month on this very subject. These knives are classified as 'Gravity Knives' under NY State guidelines since the holder can move the blade with the action of the wrist.

pipebow88

Can't Leave
Jun 12, 2013
I could never bring myself to live in New York. I don't even want to visit. So many insane laws against ones rights.

B

pipebow88

Can't Leave
Jun 12, 2013
Let me broaden my statement. I'm Texas born and bred, and will live no where that doesn't give me at least the amount of rights I have here.

B

jitterbugdude

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2014
I have 3 of those knives now, a 4th one will be coming next paycheck. Very nice for a free knife.

zekest

Lifer
Apr 1, 2013
I used mine to cut up several radiator hoses, scrape gaskets of an old Chevy oil pan, then used it to cut a tomato as thin as paper.

zekest

Lifer
Apr 1, 2013
Just received 16 ounces of MATCH Elizabethan, and 16 ounces of C&D Bayou Morning.
It was not TAD.
It was f-KAD (free Knife Acquisition Disorder).

frank13

Can't Leave
Oct 5, 2014
Bakersfield, CA
Excellent knives. They hold a good edge, too. Easy to sharpen, without the silly serrated edge. Minfarshaw, I take it you've figured out how to close your blade, right?

jitterbugdude

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2014
I was at Home Depot yesterday and noticed they were selling Makita branded knives. I took a good look and they were exactly the same knife as the P&C knife minus the red color and the Makita name on the side. They were selling for $18.00!

Status
Not open for further replies.