PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

werebear

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 13, 2014
Bulletsnbriar PMed to ask if I'd like to try some Condor Plug, and ofcourse I replied yes. I've been wanting to try a plug tobacco and some Condor, which is exactly what I told him. So he said he'd throw in some of every plug tobacco he has and then he said he would add some twist and flake tobaccos. He is gonna send it out today or tomorrow so I should get it soon. Man this guy is great! Thanks bullets!

clarkj734

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 2, 2014
I also have a "care package" in route from bullets. He happened to notice in a thread my mentioning of wanting to try some of the classic British / UK tobaccos and PM'd me out of the blue.
I'm simply overwhelmed by his kindness and generosity.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Several Forums members have shared tobacco with me (you know who you are) and I really appreciate it.

Great burley blends, some Semois. This is like a big campfire where we all sit around a stretch our stories

just a little and pass around good leaf.

werebear

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 13, 2014
@mso489 We should have a pm.com convention and do just that lol

werebear

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 13, 2014
Just received bullets's package and I bust out the Petersons Irish flake first. He sent a plug of Condor, some Warhorse plug, McClellands Dominican Glory Maduro, some G.L. Pease JKP and Gaslight, and some Brown Irish X twist. This guy is awesome!

jeepnewbie

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
Byron
www.facebook.com
That is awesome, I really like this group that hangs out here. Everyone is pretty easy to get along with and the campfire setting is completely on point.

Status
Not open for further replies.