PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
Anybody else watching "The Following"?

This is my new favorite show, I have not missed an episode yet.

Fantastic storyline.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
The Following has a hook through my liver, Venturer.
It's very well acted, has great writing and the cinematagrophy is movie caliber. It's also Bacon's best acting gig since the pedarest prison guard in "Sleepers" in 1996.
Fnord

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I've been watching it, pretty good for network TV. The only thing I don't like is in past episodes, any time Carroll gets in a jam, someone hidden in his cult saves him. They played that card a little too often, but not recently. Ryans ex-girlfriend is a nice, new twist!

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
Count me hooked too. I watch a lot of TV (thanks to TiVo, Hulu+, Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Apple TV), and I think The Following is the most consistently pulse-pounding show on the Big Four networks.
Bob

dragonslayer

Lifer
Dec 28, 2012
Pittsburgh
I started watching it for the simple reason that it had to be something to drag Kevin Bacon from movies to the tube. It started out with a bang, and the first couple episodes rocked. Now I’m watching it out of the need to see it finish, not that it’s become a “24”. I mean really how many times is there going to be a situation that he can save the day, the guys who can hit a head target 10 out of 10 from 50’ can’t hit a person 15’ away? How many times can there be no police/FBI backup in a situation over and over again when he’s the most wanted person ever! The weak twists are boring and predictable. I know it’s TV and all that, but unlike “24” it just has become the same old same old and I expected more of what I saw the first couple episodes.
Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.