Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
h9gN2GJ.jpg

vespertillio

Can't Leave
Jul 9, 2012
Looks awesome. I'd say change it to "Prepared with love by peckinpahhombre" Oh, and you could add a surprise in each lovingly prepared package. :)

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
Oh, and you could add a surprise in each lovingly prepared package.
Cracker Jack reference?
@peckinpahhombre
Nice work on organizing your prized tobacco. Let's just hope it doesn't get to valuable to smoke!

planetary

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 4, 2012
SF Bay Area
Never been a fan of bags for bulk storage... always favored jars. Any particular reason for choosing mylar in this case?
EDIT: saw you answered this in another thread!

griffonwing

Can't Leave
Nov 12, 2014
Omaha AR
Thank you, peck. After posting the question, I did a forum search and found the thread. Can you let me know what the approximate shipping costs were for those 7 sausages?

Dec 24, 2012
Thank you, peck. After posting the question, I did a forum search and found the thread. Can you let me know what the approximate shipping costs were for those 7 sausages?
98.32 € for the tobacco and 18,68 € for shipping. There was a cost for the bank transfer too (under $10) and as you would expect they give you a horrific exchange rate on the conversion. Not cheap, but nice for a special smoke.
Sorry, I forgot to link to the earlier thread with the instructions: http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/a-picture-is-worth-1000-words

griffonwing

Can't Leave
Nov 12, 2014
Omaha AR
That is about 23.18 for shipping. Not bad for oversees shipping. I purchased 2 Stanwells from an ebay seller in germany, and paid 25 for oversees airmail. I would imagine 2 pipes and 7 sausages would be about the same in weight.
Thank you. I will definitely consider a purchase after the holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.