The Father's Day PAD Fairy Flew By Here Bigtime!!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerwynn

Lifer
Dec 7, 2011
My Majesty bestowed my pipe collection with not one, not two, but THREE new preciouses for Father's Day!! I am thrilled beyond measure!
A Bentley "Former Design":

bentley-former-design-sandblasted-bent-billiard-600x565.jpg

A handmade Polinski "Rusticated Rhodesian":

polinski-rusticated-rhodesian-600x301.jpg

And a Vauen Barontini:

vauen-barontini-548x600.jpg

All came from SmokingPipesDotCom Estate collections for a wee pittance for so much joy!! Now to initiate them all in good order!

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Very very lucky! My family wouldn't ever support a smoking habit so for pipes/tobacco I'm on my own. Congrats!

jerwynn

Lifer
Dec 7, 2011
Thank you all so much! I gave the Polinski her maiden voyage with me last night! Smokes like a dream, feels outstanding in the hand, delightfully capacious bowl, great texture, mouthpiece feels almost custom made to my bite! An absolute winner! And two more yet to try!! Weeeeeeeeeeee!!

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I think you have a very special Father's Day trinity right there. Every one had special character(istics).

Two of my best smokers are bent billiards similar to the first pipe.

Beauties all!

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Your Majesty loves you very much indeed.
A deliberate choice was made to get you not one but three pipes that were meant to please you and honor your day.
Jerwynn, count yourself among the blessed.
Fnord
P.S. Loved your use of capacious. With his vocabulary Hannibal Lecter should've said, "Is she a big girl? Capacious?" But I guess "Roomy?" sounded a skosh more evil - if not vulgar.

F

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Wow, what a handsome trio. Love the finishes and shapes. Happy Father's Day.

jerwynn

Lifer
Dec 7, 2011
Thank you all so very, very much! I have always considered myself blessed and grateful beyond measure... this all just amplifies those thoughts, leaving me feeling humble and undeserving but ever so happy!
Test-drove the Vauen and the Bentley by now! I am amazed... ALL THREE of them are EXCELLENT smokers!! Whoda thunk it??!!! Treasures of the heart become treasures of the pipe rack as well! Hallelujah!!!!
fnord: LOVED the Hannibal Lector toss-in!! Cracked me up pretty good!! "Hello Clarisse.." I mean "Hello Ms Bentley..." (reptilian stare, menacing touch of a smile) (All my pipes are overly-anthropomorphized as female, btw! :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.