Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
So how cool is this? One of my websites caught the interest of The Dr. Phil Show. It's a site where people can rant about their Ex, as in ex-wife, ex-husband, ex-girlfriend, etc. They want to solicit the site's readers to be on the show. It just goes to show you, if you work hard and have a completely insane psycho ex, you can be successful.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
That's a testament to the many good ideas you've had, and the effort you've invested. :clap:

Personally, I think Dr. Phil is an overweening asshole; but any publicity is good publicity.

bambam

Can't Leave
Jun 22, 2011
Virginia
Personally, I think Dr. Phil is an overweening asshole; but any publicity is good publicity.

I couldn't have said it better myself. :puffy:

mlaug

Part of the Furniture Now
May 23, 2010
Iowa
Still running any of those........umm, other kinds of sites?
It'd be nice to out him with something involving a gerbil. :twisted:
Just in case that wasn't clear enough....I agree with Cortez.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
I'm not a fan of Dr. Phil either.
I replied to the email and have not received an answer. I said to his producer -
Thanks for your interest in ExRants.com. If you get some calls from the notice on the website can Dr. Phil mention the site name and have a brief text overlay with the url?
He either didn't get to it yet, or doesn't want to return the favor.
My answer is going to be whatever their answer is.
@mlaug - No. I am totally burnt out on the adult entertainment industry. I just have a couple of special clients that are friends that I help out with stuff, but that will soon be going away when I launch my next site in the coming couple of months.
I've even put chicks on hold at this point. No time, but big things are coming.

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
LOL - During my afternoon commute yesterday afternoon, the local Classic Rock station DJ's Dean and Hatch (Rock 101) were reading excerpts from your site, and taking calls looking for the "worst ex story" for Santana tickets. Sadly, I didn't win.

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
@schmitzbitz - were they really reading stuff on the radio from ExRants.com?
Either that, or they were talking about the site while relaying stories from people calling in, too embarrassed to tell their own tale of woe on-air.
You can find them at Facebook here, and on the web here. I didn't really delve all that deeply to try and find the audio-clip, but it's probably there somewhere.

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
Show me a woman who does not smoke a pipe and I will show you a divorced one . That should tie it in to pipe smoking . :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.