The CSM comment on the room note of Bayou Night!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

fordm60

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 19, 2014
The Command Sergeant Major (CSM, or my wife lol) came in tonight as I was enjoying some Bayou Night which just arrived last week and I had not had a chance to try and made a hell of a judgement I feel!
She said and I quote "That tobacco smells like crack house stale smoke!" I replied with "How pray tell do you know what crack house stale smoke smells like? She replied "I just know and that tobacco smells like it and not a nice crack house either!" I looked at her for a moment, then said with straight face "So now your an expert in crack houses? I thought they were all not nice!"
Laughter ensued, but I was quite clear that Bayou Night was not to be smoked in the house in the future! But small price to pay to smoke inside, not to mention the highly informative crack house smell and class discussion!

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
Try smoking crack next time, "What's that burning plastic smell?"
"I don't know Hun, you may have left something burning on the stove!" :lol:

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Somewhere back around 2000, I got the same look like, you are not seriously going to smoke that in the house are you when I first tried smoking Bayou Nights inside. I remember when I smoked english blends it used to be a favorite, if you enjoy BN, I highly recommend trying Two Friends Deacons Downfall. I love some perique with my English.

Status
Not open for further replies.