PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

stacen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 23, 2011
Ha ha congratulations marmalade! Best of luck to them in Boston. Would be nice to see them win it.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Some of them are outstanding.

CanadaFlagGirl01-1.jpg

classicgeek

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 8, 2010
These playoffs are aging me. I wish I had a nice relaxing pastime that I could use to unwind after watching these really close games... oh yeah, right. :oops: :puffpipe:
Simon

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I'm still a shell-shocked Cap's fan in disbelief.....
But, have been watching this series. We were at a fundraiser last night, and got in the car just in time to hear the lone score via XM Radio. We got home and jumped in the pool, listening to the last 15 minutes of the 3rd. Can't wait until Monday night. Is it on NBC or Versus? We don't have Versus here, so I have to stream through the laptop to the bigscreen, a hassle, but viewable. Hockey in HD is wonderful, hoping it's that way Monday.

dawk

Might Stick Around
Aug 25, 2010
IT would be nice to see any of these two teams win, as long as it isn't Detroit---Sorry you Red Wing fans-Gotta say that since I bleed blue here in St Louis. It is just great to see a game again where the players can play the game like it was meant to be.

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
It will be good to see either team win. The Canucks have never won it and its been like 40 years since Boston has hoisted the cup.

docwatson

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
New England
Being from the Boston area I feel the same. Either team hoisting the cup is fine with me. Vancouver has never had the big cup, so maybe they are finally going to be rewarded for their fine efforts. it's been a great series and super rivalry.

Doc

rfrostrevelation

Might Stick Around
Mar 29, 2011
Ehhh....didnt really need the power play with Luongo looking like Goldberg from the Mighty Ducks. Gonna be an awesome Game 7!!!!!

classicgeek

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 8, 2010
Doesn't matter who wins the next game: Thomas is a lock for the Conn Smythe, that's for sure. Now I gotta wait for another two days for game #7...
Simon

lyst36

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 28, 2011
I really really really want the Canucks to win. I greatly dislike anything Boston.
I'm a Red Wings fan but I figure that we have so many championships that we could share one with you guys.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
One thing's for sure, Luongo's GAA on the road doesn't rule, unless we're talking about the bottom of the list. Isn't it somewhere around 8.00 now? I figured this series would go to seven games when I saw Thorton in the lineup for Boston in game three. They're two tough teams. The Nucks have a lot of speed and a number of players with good hands and Boston has a heart and determination that can't be measured. I think it'll come down to which version of Luongo shows up tomorrow night in game seven. As a Bruins fan though I must say "Go Bruins!".

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
Not too worried; while the Bruins have managed to pot 18 goals in three games (against our 4), they've still only scored twice in Vancouver. Yes, Luongo fell apart last night - but other than the five minutes where it looked like a video game, the Canucks looked pretty damn good.

Status
Not open for further replies.