PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipenscotch

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 19, 2012
Don't get me wrong, I love my briar pipes, but once in a while nothing beats loading up my trusty MM 'Neked pipe with good ol' 1Q. Simpler is better in this instance :puffy:
Happy puffin,

pipenscotch

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
When you need a corncob pipe, you need a corncob pipe. Light weight, smooth draw,

thrifty and beautiful. Hard to beat.

topd

Lifer
Mar 23, 2012
Emerson, Arkansas
I like a cob when I'm working with my hands. Can clench it all day because of it's lightness and never worry

about it much. My cobs almost just smoke themselves....

theboz

Can't Leave
Mar 12, 2013
United States
My cobs have been getting a workout lately. They make great barn pipes, I don't have to worry about dropping them and they smoke well.

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
I love my cobs. I have a General, 5th Ave, Country Gentleman, Diplomat, Diplomat (Maple), Rob Roy Legend, Washington and 2 Morgan's. There have been times where I thought about cleaning up some of my briars and selling them on ebay as I enjoy my cobs so much, but I know that I'll just regret it and want to buy more briar pipes. Needless to say I'll be keeping all of my briars, but I do go through phases where I only want to smoke my cobs.

judd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 3, 2014
1 cup of coffee + 1 cob + FM OTB = Clint Eastwood, "Makes my day".

pipenscotch

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 19, 2012
Holy crap TopD. Well if the apocalypse ever comes in our lifetime, I'd say you're set :lol:

av8scuba

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2013
Mid-Missouri
I too enjoy using my MM cobs for working. I never fret about abusing them while working, and they always treat me right. :puffy:

drumbumb83

Might Stick Around
Nov 23, 2015
Just recently started to smoke a cob pipe out of necessity. I admit I was skeptical at first. Now I too have a lifetime supply of corn cob pipes. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.