PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
I had a rough year, a rough week, a rough couple of days ... so I was what the heck, I only live once, and since Easter is coming this weekend, for us the weird half of Christianity, I said to myself that I deserve a treat. I never owned a brand new Savinelly out of the store, for that matter I don't even think I had a new pipe briar period - aside from a couple of bargain estates I bought new and a couple of baskets. It was discounted, probably because it is a 2012 collection, but non the less I though I would share with you since I am simply stunned by the high quality. Maybe not the most expensive savinelli, but I fell in love with this one from the get go - and I am more of a angled pipe guy.
20180406_211437.jpg

20180406_211441.jpg

It smokes ... AWESOME, and the level of detail that went into this is something I am just not used to. Happy Easter to ... me.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I can highly recommend the Venere Birth of Venus series. I won the 207 apple shape in the pipesmagazine caption contest, and it is a beauty -- elegantly proportioned, finished, balanced and accented with a gold-tone band, and most important a fine smoking pipe, an ample bowl, and an easy clencher. Five stars.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Happy Easter! Beautiful pipe -- although for Easter I would have thought an egg shape would be your choice. In any case, I think you'll find Savinelli to be a fine pipe.

Jan 8, 2013
Maybe not the most expensive savinelli,
Savinelli makes a fine pipe regardless of the price range. Yours is a lovely example. I've been recently contemplating a Venere in smooth. Congrats and enjoy the heck out of it! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.