PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shutterbug

Can't Leave
Apr 12, 2013
Just got back from a nice week in Cuba and a week in Vegas, and I can tell you that this is THE best place to have a bowl...

photo3-150x112.jpg

Shutterbug

rmason

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 27, 2013
Congrats sounds beautiful , what was Cuba like, for me it's only a dream to go there until the US lifts the damn Cuban embargo?

~Ron

shutterbug

Can't Leave
Apr 12, 2013
Cuba is a beautiful untouched place...

Varadero, as you can see above, is pristine beaches and a luxury that everyone except most Americans can partake in.

I brought 7 pipes down, and had at least three to four bowls a day on the beach...it's a perfect place to chill, tan, and enjoy your smoke.
Shutterbug

slownumbers39

Can't Leave
Jul 29, 2012
Just got back from a nice week in Cuba
Very nice! Never been there, but the wife and I might be heading there in February. Looks like a great beach & I like the pipe as well.

cavendish

Jan 22, 2013
Glad to hear you had fun! Did you enjoy any of the fine cigars while you were there? I don't mind a nice cigar once in a while, but I like my pipes more lol.

shutterbug

Can't Leave
Apr 12, 2013
Yes, Castello Sea Rock KKKK Bulldog.

Didn't smoke any Cigars...not enough time to enjoy my pipes!
Shutterbug

latbomber

May 10, 2013
Varadero has the best beach in the world in my opinion, and Cuba in general is what I would describe as my "happy place" haha. Although with all the amazing (and cheap) cigars down there I usually leave my pipe at home. Nothing like a big dinner then sitting in a nice lounge by the beach with a fresh mojito and a Cohiba!

Status
Not open for further replies.