PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

irishsmoker

Lifer
Feb 14, 2012
What is it? I'm not talking about flavor, I'm talking pure unadulterated kick in the face nicotine! I typically smoke Irish flake. And I've had my hands on jackknife plug.

Jul 15, 2011
Cornell and Diehl Montford Point Marine
Five Brothers
Cornell and Diehl Safe Harbor Flake
Billy Budd
I would say that MPM and Five Brothers are tied. Both have a ton of flavor and pack a nicotine whallop. Peterson Irish Whiskey is also of special mention but doesnt quite rank up with the big boys.

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
Five Brothers was too much for me, it got my head spinning and my stomach was none too pleased. One bowl was more than enough for me.

msandoval858

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
Austin, TX
SG Brown #4. That stuff will test your manhood. It also happens to taste really good if you cut a chunk off and chew it.
1792 and Irish Flake are my go to's when I need a nic punch. Montford Point Marine is one I can agree with as well.
I must investigate this Five Brothers stuff...

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
None of em bother me at all,but G&H Brown Bogie sure do smoke good cut into little coins... :twisted:

wildcat

Jan 1, 2012
Irish, the Tobacco Reviews site seems to be down right now so I can't post the link, but there is a link there to get a free pouch of 5 Brothers (or Capt Black, Skandinavik, Velvet etc...) from the folks at Skandinavik/Lane Ltd. I have a ouch of Skandinavik Full Aroma coming to me... cool site.

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
I heard the latest version of 5 Bros is not as strong as when it was made here in the USA. I ordered a free pouch a few weeks ago to find out if this is true or not.

metarzan

Nov 14, 2012
Is it even possible to buy Tambolaka? Five Brothers is easy to obtain.

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
Is it even possible to buy Tambolaka? Five Brothers is easy to obtain.
I think it is rather difficult to obtain, but the availability of the tobacco was not a part of the question, just the strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.