It’s that time once again . . .
for the annual gathering of good friends, good stories,

good tobacco and good food
. . . and . . .
The 2016 Northeast Regional Pipe Smoking Contest
Festivities to begin at 1pm on Saturday, December 10, 2016

at the Southern Dutchess and Putnam Sportsman's Association

378 Cedar Hill Road, Wappingers Falls, NY 12590
Registration is $65. ($10 of which goes to the SDPSA for renting the facility for the day) We are going to have to limit the the number of contest participants to the first 48 registration forms returned. Fee includes your contest pipe, contest tobacco, contest prizes and buffet dinner. Since pipes will be made according to the number of people who have registered, no refunds can be considered.
Please fill out the form below, make check payable to Bill Feuerbach, and send both to Bill at

219 North Street

Newburgh, NY 12550

email: smokepipes@aol.com

phone (at S.M.Frank): (800) 431-2752
**Please Note***In the event that we receive more than 48 registration forms, we will not turn anyone away. But those received after the first 48 will not be able to participate in the smoking contest, unless one of the first 48 chooses not to participate and relinquishes their spot and the pipe.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bill, please enter my name in the 2016 Northeast Regional Pipe Smoking contest. I am enclosing my non-refundable registration fee in the amount of $65. (SDPSA members wanting to attend can do so for $55.) RSVP By November 30, 2016
NAME: ADDRESS:
EMAIL: PHONE:
CLUB AFFILIATION:

doverpipes

Might Stick Around
Jan 8, 2011
Since I am a member of the Hudson Valley Pipe Club, I usually try to post this each year as early as possible. The pipes need to be made by Bill, the food has to be ordered, the "adult beverages" have to be secured etc etc etc.....
Make a point to say "Hi" when you come........
Regards,

Sean

jguss

Lifer
Jul 7, 2013
Every year this event (more of a party, really) is a highlight for me; an oasis of smokey sanity amid the pre-Christmas madness.
Come if you possibly can.

crashthegrey

Lifer
Dec 18, 2015
Cobleskill, NY
www.greywoodie.com
Sean, I'm glad you beat me to it, then. I don't want to break tradition. Last year this was my very first pipe event of any kind. It's what made me believe in actually going to events. I'll try to say hi, but I have no idea what you look like. I am hard to miss, though, so don't hesitate to say hello. They call me Nathan in person.
jguss, I couldn't agree more. It is like a party with a bunch of people you didn't know were your friends. Such an amazing atmosphere.

doverpipes

Might Stick Around
Jan 8, 2011
Nathan,

Look for this handsome bastard and you'll find me!!!

sean_a11.jpg

docwatson

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
New England
Will be there as usual, have never missed one. And I'll have a selection of quality estate and new pipes for sale if anyone is interested. Looking forward to seeing a great bunch of guys from all walks of life that have one thing in common. Pipes.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Morley's was last night and I canvassed the crowd to see who was going. Hank, who is also NYPC, always goes. We might be a little diminished in number, with 7ach and me holding the club flag.
Really looking forward to this, as usual. This is a major highlight for me for the whole winter, and seeing old buddies and making new friends is more than gratifying.
hp

les

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
Wish I could make it. I'll have to come to one of those monthly HVPC meeting sometime.

skaukatt

Can't Leave
Well, another fantastic event hosted by Bill and our brothers from the HVPC at the Southern Dutchess and Putnam Sportsman's Assoc. It was so good to see everyone, what a great time!
Congrat's to Doc Garr on the slow smoke win and a special kudos to our NY Pipe Club's own, Dan Silverstone for coming in second with just over an hour!
Great job everyone, can't wait for next year!
Lou

Status
Not open for further replies.