PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I just finished shoveling. The picture below is from last year, but the experience is the same. No, I did not smoke this time. I give blood in about 45 minutes, so didn't want to annoy the person who will stab me. "We can do this the hard way or the easy way. Which do you want?"
URL=http://s1092.photobucket.com/user/John_Winton/media/SmokeBreak.jpg.html]
SmokeBreak.jpg
[/URL]

kashmir

Lifer
May 17, 2011
Northern New Jersey
Here in northern NJ, we've got about six inches of snow. Still coming down, so I'm gonna wait on the shoveling. But I enjoy the clean up. Lots of icicles too. I'll be smoking a bent Ashton with Odyssey for the job, nippin' some old Bushmills in between.
IMG_4586.jpg

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
Before I moved back to Carolina.I lived in Michigan for 40 years.They're in a snow storm today.I sure don't miss that weather.

micdabutcher

Might Stick Around
Jun 20, 2013
Australia
It's nice to see the snow when we are forecast to have 40°C here today and around that for most of next week I think. The best thing about the heat in our area at the moment is that the English cricket team struggle with it and we should cane them this time and win back the Ashes.

pipeherman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 13, 2013
It's nice to see the snow when we are forecast to have 40°C here today and around that for most of next week I think. The best thing about the heat in our area at the moment is that the English cricket team struggle with it and we should cane them this time and win back the Ashes.
We'll find a way to bribe some officials don't you worry. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.