PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelmirza

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 21, 2015
Chicago, IL
There's an Ebay seller named Benandci who imports pipes from Chinese makers. Generally speaking they seem to be decent pipes that you can snag for dirt-cheap if you want to. Today I spotted one though that is reminiscent of some specific imagery... some very phallic imagery. Do think this pipe's carver is trying to punk someone, or was he/she just really oblivious with their design choices? I can't be the only one who sees it. :lol:
Listing: www.ebay.com/itm/HS-Studio-Pipe-Briar-wood-pipe-unsmoked-/351849035672
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

hextor

Sep 20, 2015
woa, that is a weird one, i think he made this design to look phallic on purpose.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Oh yeah that's a nice one!! Now, smoke that pipe baby. Smoke it hard... harder.... oh f yeah!! That's it dude.. keep smoking it. SMOKE THAT PIPE!!! SMOKE IT!!! SMOKE IT!!! SMOKE IT faster!! SMOKE IT YOU BITCH!!!! Keep smoking it!! Yeah!!!
nice pipe... I'm gonna go smoke a cig.

Reactions: sablebrush52

fordm60

Dec 19, 2014
Well meerschaum pipes have erotic carving and Briar pipes did not........appears that has changed.

hakchuma

Jan 13, 2014
There are hundreds of pipes with this design. Maybe not so appaerent as this one, and I always wondered if the peeps buying them and actually smoking them even know that they are smoking what looks to be a penis.

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
Looks like an old wrinkly neck conquistador wearing a helmet. What are you guys talking about?

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
And here I thought the carved figural JFK pipe was in poor taste! I saw them on P&C yesterday, and it immediately occurred to me that JFK with a literal smoking hole in his head was not my cup of tea. This one may top it, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.